A few weeks ago on one sunny Saturday in April, to be precise April 14, Made4U (M4U) Events successfully mounted its first ever Women Empowerment Summit with the theme “Dress For Success”.
This is also M4U Events’ maiden official event after the business concept testing last Oct 2017 with a back-to-back, North-to-South Makeup Workshop.
The Women Empowerment Summit covered the following topics: Discovering Your Best Self – A Journey Within, Personal Finance and Investment Vehicles – Mutual Funds, Stocks and Real Estate.
There was also a sharing of Success Stories from an OFW Turned Entrepreneur and a City Girl Turned Farmer which was followed by a Wellness Talk and short Dream Board Session to get the participants thinking about their goals and dreams before the much awaited culminating activity – the Dress for Success Fashion Show.
The event achieved its goal of empowering women in all aspects of our lives and this is just the start, we will surely have more.
We would like to thank the following for making the event successful and we hope to see you in our future events (tentatively in the pipeline: Dream Board & Goal Setting, Career & Passion, and we will be bringing back our flagship event – Makeup Workshop)
* Our women attendees who gamely participated in all the activities especially the DFS Fashion Show. Without you this event will not be possible. We hope you learned a lot and at the same time had an enjoyable day.
* Our Vibrant Host Sofie Salvador Morabe who keep the audience on their toes amidst last minute changes in the program.
* Our Beloved Speakers who shared their time, knowledge and stories with us:
- Kristine “Kurly” Cadoc-de Guzman
- Realyza “Yza” Tuazon
- Maves Salva-Angeles
- Jed Velarde
- Cecille Camu Santos
- Joy Sanchez
- Leodivine Quizon
* Our Sponsors who shared their products for us to enjoy and experience:
- Abie Mendiola Makeup Services
- CentroMavens Corporation
- COL Financial Group, Inc.
- Divinita Oilista
- Invitations by Ten
- Messy Bessy
- Palate Treats
- Sun Life Financial Philippines
* REAP Center and its staff, special mention to Liz Toguay, for taking care of us during our event and our stay at the hotel.
* The Made4U Events team cum family. Special mention to my friend and business partner who travelled all the way from Singapore just to attend the event: Hui Mien Lua.
Sharing some of the pictures of the event and see you at the Women’s Empowerment Summit 2019 🙂