To continue with my reflection on 2014…
5) First time to really invest and spend time and money to attend trainings, seminars and webinars specifically on topics like entrepreneurship, blogging, book writing, e-book writing and self-improvement like life makeover coaching and leadership seminars. I’ve never been successful in past businesses I’ve undertaken and I have come to accept that I will never be an entrepreneur BUT I have come to realize that I need to open myself again to this idea in order to build my MSI (multiple sources of income).
The seminar on blogging, book writing and e-book writing have helped me to further improve my blog and focus on my love for writing.
6) First year to be managing my own team again after almost 10 years. It has proven to be a humbling experience and I still need a lot to learn. But at the end of the day, I want to help my team mates and impart to them my learnings to help them become better individuals. Their success is my success. This is how I feel, like a proud momma, of my previous team mates who have succeeded in their field of expertise.
7) First time to do the 52-week challenge. It was challenging especially in the last 2 months due to the amount but it was very fulfilling to have extra cash at the end of the year. I got so excited that I improved the template I saw in FB (http://wengfeliciano.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/52-week-challenge-2015-template-2/).
8) First year anniversary with World Vision Philippines.
9) First time to reconnect with an old friend after 10 years. Time to forgive and forget. Time really heals all wounds.
Looking forward to 2015. Bring it on! 🙂
* Maybe an outreach program in Mindanao
* Maybe send more kids to school via World Vision PH or other avenues
* Maybe travel to somewhere new
* Double the amount for the 52-week challenge
Now it’s time to update my dream board 🙂